smart:EQ 3’s AI-powered algorithms create spectral balance in single audio tracks and assist you in establishing transparent arrangements of multiple channels with intelligent cross-channel processing. Additionally, the plug-in offers a lot of control options and features that let you efficiently tweak your creation to perfection. In this user guide you’ll find all our smart:EQ 3 tutorials in one place.
smart:EQ 3 is based on the needs our community. Their valuable feedback was our guiding light when we designed the intelligent equalizer. Its lean interface and well-thought-out features makes every step count and keep users in the flow. Check out all the video tutorials below.
For further in-depth instructions please download the smart:EQ 3 manual.
Hint: In case you already own smart:EQ 2 but tried smart:EQ 3 and now think that the plug-in could improve your workflow even more, log into your user account and take a look at your upgrade deal.
Get started with smart:EQ 3 by checking out this tutorial. It will show you how to use the AI-powered features of the intelligent equalizer.
Learn all about achieving spectral balance with the smart:filter.
Discover the group view and how to use its spectral mixing abilities.
There are so many handy features that will keep you in the flow.
Create your own smart:EQ 3 profiles for a consistent sound.
Using audio busses is a great option to use the intelligent cross-channel processing with a large number of tracks
- added strings profiles: violin, viola, cello and contrabass
- added native Apple Silicon support
- removed PACE iLok License Manager dependency for non-iLok licenses
- updated macOS signing certificate
- fixed rendering issue affecting certain mono instances
- fixed various issues related to NVIDIA OpenGL Windows Driver (496.13, October 2021)
- improved accuracy of Universal and Bass profile
- various stability and performance enhancements
- Group View now working without an active network connection
- improved performance of dynamic learning
- added miniature EQ response for Pro Tools (AAX)
- applied various stability and performace improvements
- fixed stability and graphics issues in Cubase 11
- fixed display problems with missing frequency and gain labels