With smart:reverb you’ll avoid common reverb problems from the very beginning and you can find the style for your reverb effect intuitively and guided by descripitive properties. Additionally, smart:reverb offers a lot of control options to manipulate the deep-structure of the reverb. This user guide contains helpful tutorials, so you can get exactly the reverb effect you’ve envisioned.
The interface of smart:reverb is designed with users in mind. With helpful visual representations and a generally lean interface, smart:reverb is an efficient and informative tool for audio production. Though the A.I. features of the plug-in are its main attraction, we stayed true to our maxim: “Use smart technology but stay in control”. The Particle Display with its Spectral Shaper Grid and the Temporal Shaper – where you can shape the temporal behavior of decay, spread and density – give you a lot of freedom to shape your reverb effect.
You can download the smart:reverb manual with very detailed information about its features on our support page.
Get started with smart:reverb by watching the tutorial about using the plug-in’s A.I. features.
Learn how to shape the decay of your reverb effect in the tutorial below.
We show you how you can change the behavior of spread and density over time in the Temporal Shaper.
smart:reverb is equipped with a lot of control elements that will optimize your workflow further. Discover them in this video.
Take a look at these examples of “how you can go crazy” with smart:reverb. Your creativity rules!
- updated macOS signing certificate
- fixed various issues related to NVIDIA OpenGL Windows Driver (496.13, October 2021)
- reduced loading times (cold) by approx. 75%
- fixed possible issue with level of wet signal after a completed bounce
- various UI and performance improvements
- internal only
- internal only
- fixed possible buffer misalignment at 96k and some odd block sizes
- fixed M/S processing issue
- improved DSP performance and use less resources to compute reverb IR
- various performance and stability improvements