smart:comp tackles well-known compression challenges in a precise, time-saving and user-friendly manner, and contains fine-tuning features that create incredible definition and clarity in audio tracks. On this page you will find very helpful information about how to use smart:comp.
smart:comp comes with a lean and intuitive user interface that allows for easy handling of this high-tech tool. The main features – time-domain compression and the spectral compression – are apparent at first glance. The learning button for initiating automatic parametrization and spectral compression, profiles and the smart:state button are placed on top. Amongst others, you’ll find the switch for sidechain ducking and the auto gain button on the bottom of the plug-in. And there is a lot more to discover in smart:comp – let’s start.
The manual contains very detailed information about the features of smart:comp.
The first steps with smart:comp’s main features are shown in this video.
How to use smart:comp’s spectral ducking in sidechain mode
Discover helpful control elements of smart:comp.
- fixed spurious crashes when closing Cubase 10 on Win10x64
- fixed issues when loading fresh instance in Cakewalk
- fixed various little UI display bugs and improved graphics performance
- fixed problem recalling the auto-gain state
- fixed possible interruption of audio playback when opening settings dialog
- fixed mono-meter issue in Nuendo
- added tooltips
- fixed various UI state recall issues
- improved graphics performance and fixed possible issue when closing multiple editor instances